Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

Get Your Site Reviewed !!!

Check out the first post in my blog to find out how you could get your site reviewed with a clickable link to your site included

For More Information Click Here

Monday, September 22, 2008

Welcome to Davids Website Reviews

In this Blog I will be reviewing websites for your viewing pleasure. I will be review sites of all categories. I will not be review adult content sites.

If you would like me to write an excellent review of your site then you can email me at the email in the image below with information I need. Please make your offer worth the time it takes to read over your site, evaluate it and then carefully write an excellent review.



Don't email me unless it is to request a review and only if you are serious. Any other emails will be considered spam and reported.

Please include in the email these things:
Name:
Email:
Site URL You Want Reviewed:
Your Budget:
any other details you feel are necessary.

I will get back to you asap, if I agree to review your site or not. I will write a draft of the review and email it to you. If you agree the review is what you want then I will post the review after payment is received.

Payment can be made by:
-- Paypal -- Credit Card -- Direct Deposit -- Cheque(not preferred) -- cash via mail (not preferred)

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=d32791eb7af35e7070fa34c104495842